The Model for Professional Fulfillment serves as the foundation for our consulting services. The Model provides a framework for both grass-roots and C-Suite partnerships. We are available to support your program at any stage of development. We provide support with needs assessments, gap analyses, vision and goal setting, program design, implementation and measurement. Whatever your challenge may be, we can help. We create innovative and practical solutions to improve workplace efficiency for professional fulfillment; the data is in the model.
Patty Purpur Devries, MS
Meet Your Consultant
Born and raised in North Dakota, Patty earned a full-athletic scholarship to attend Stanford University in 1985. While at Stanford, she was a 9-time NCAA All-American (Shot Put and Discus), collegiate Olympic weightlifting champion in 1989, and competed at the 1988 Olympic Trials. In 1992, Patty purchased $40 worth of business cards and began her career providing personal fitness training. By 2008, she grew her fitness & wellness company, TimeOut Services, to employ over 100 employees with annual revenues of over $5 million. In January, 2009, Patty sold all corporate contracts, including those with Cisco, Yahoo! and Safeway, and the rights to her trademark Community BootCamp program to PlusOne Holdings of New York (now Optum). Today, Patty is the Associate Director of Faculty and Staff Wellness and the Director of the Stanford Leadwell Network.
- MS in Health Promotion Management from Nebraska Methodist College, 2015
- Stanford Business School Executive Program, 2003
- UCLA Management Development for Entrepreneurs, 2002
- BA in Psychology from Stanford University, 1989
Contributor: Physician Well-Being: The Reciprocity of Practice Efficiency, Culture of Wellness, and Personal Resilience, 2017 Author: The Soft Side of Success (paperback)
Consulting Payment Information
- $400/hour, prices may vary if travel is required
- Payment in full required at the time of registration
- Consulting cost is non-refundable
- We will make an effort to reschedule upon request. Under extenuating circumstances we may be able to make a partial refund, excluding the cost already incurred.
- LeadWell Network Members receive a 10% discount on consulting services.